Aberdeen Outreach Therapy for Teenagers and Adults
Event Date: 04/03/2019
Supported by Cerebral Palsy Aberdeen and Sponsored by Brewdog
Outreach Therapy for Teenagers
- are you aged between 14-18 years old with cerebral palsy?
- would you like to learn new skills and meet other young people with cerebral palsy?
Bobath Scotland are looking for young people who would like to be part of a unique outreach project to support teenagers with cerebral palsy as they face the challenges of leaving school and children's services and prepare for adult life.
The project will be delivered through a mixture of individual and group sessions with the aim being to provide young people with the opportunity to have fun together and work on activities that are important to them individually and collectively.
Adult Outreach Therapy & Support
- are you an adult (over 18 years old) with cerebral palsy?
- would you like to participate in an outreach therapy project for adults with cerebral palsy in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire area?
Bobath Scotland are looking for people who would like to be part of a unique outreach project to support adults and work with them to achieve their individual goals. Sessions will include an initial assessment followed by an individual tailored programme.
- week commencing 4th March week commencing 18th March
- week commencing 29th April week commencing 13th May