Event Date: 30/08/2019
We regularly host Visitor Mornings for qualified therapy, medical and educational professionals. Students are also welcome. The sessions are free of charge.
The mornings typically involve:
- An introduction to cerebral palsy, the Bobath therapy concept and how we work at Bobath Scotland;
- Observing video therapy sessions; and
- Discussion session and Q&A
Upcoming visitors mornings:
- Friday 30 August, 9:30am - 12 noon
- Friday 8 November, 9:30am - 12 noon
If you would like to attend an upcoming Visitors Morning, please register your interest using the form below or call us on 0141 352 5000.
Please note that sessions can only run when a minimum of 6 people are in attendance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children at visitors mornings.
For further information regarding any of our courses, please contact Gillian Russell at email@example.com or 0141 352 5000.