Participate in shaping the National Action Plan on Neurological Conditions
We strongly urge those with experience of Cerebral Palsy to take part in a series of engagement events to shape Scotland’s first National Action Plan on Neurological Conditions.
The National Action Plan is currently being developed by the National Advisory Committee for Neurological Conditions (NACNC).
The NACNC is holding three engagement events to enable people from across the neurological community in Scotland to contribute to the new Action Plan, which aims to improve NHS and social care services for adults with neurological conditions and those close to them.
These events are aimed at:
- Health and care professionals who work with people with neurological conditions
- NHS, local authority and Health and Social Care Partnership managers who lead and manage services for people with neurological conditions
- People with a neurological condition, and their unpaid carers and family members
- Third sector organisations that work with people with neurological conditions
The events are being held in:
- Glasgow – Mon 18 June – 13.00-16.00 - Further details and registration
- Edinburgh – Wed 20 June – 13.00-16.00 - Further details and registration
- Aberdeen – Thu 21 June – 13.00-16.00 - Further details and registration
The events are being organised by the Neurological Alliance of Scotland, with the support of the Health and Social Care Alliance and the National Advisory Committee for Neurological Conditions (NACNC) on behalf of the Scottish Government.
For further information please contact Clinical_Priorities@gov.scot